This is well based on fulfilling the eligibility criteria for Admission and on First Come First Serve Basis.
CLINICAL PRACTICE AT JNIMS, POROMPAT VISIT TO COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE, MEKOLA PHC, IMPHAL WEST AND SINGJAMEI UHC , IMPHAL WEST AND OTHERS.
Students are trained at these centres including Home-Visits and Health Talks on recurrent health issues. Visit to Milk Diary Centres, Old Age Homes, Water Purification Centres, Sewerage Plants, Orphanage, Blind Schools and Physically Challenged Institutions etc or greater exposure, wider knowledge and hand of experiences.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
The selected candidates should submit the Course fee and the ORIGINAL Certificate, Admit Cards and Mark-Sheets of Class X & XII , Transfer Certificate, Birth Certificate and Residential Certificate at the time of Admission. ORGINAL DOCUMENTS will be returned completion of the course. Admission of students shall be once in a year.
SYLLABUS :AS PER INDIAN NURSING COUNCIL.
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE :
- Students are responsible for their behavior both outside & inside the Institution.
- Students should maintain silence in the classes, library, reading room & in the corridors.
- Any willful damage done to the property of the School & Hospital will be considered as a breach of discipline.
- If a student requires leave from the School or Hospital in the middle of the day for an emergency, the student must get the permission from the class teacher/supervisor & a letter of request must be produced from the parent or guardian.
- When a student want to withdraw from the School, her parents or guardians should intimate this in writing giving the reason for it and must pay all the dues for the whole course.
- Students are required to abide by the Rules & Regulations laid down by the Hospital and School Authority.
- Violation of rules will attract disciplinary action according to the discretion of the School Authorities & if necessary, expulsion from the School may be considered depending upon the seriousness of the violation.
- Students are required to maintain the ethical & professional behavior laid down by the School, Hospital & community premises. The students will create an environment of tolerance and respect of multi cultures. They emphasize universal values, honesty, decency ,hard work, hard work and courtesy.
- Parents/Guardians must meet the Principal as and when called for.
- Students are not permitted to use mobile phones while on class or on duty.
- Parents and Guardians are required to furnish their specimen signature in the presence of the class teacher, at the beginning of every academic year. These signatures are required for verification as and when required.
- Hostel occupancy is compulsory. Hostel Rules & Regulation will be detailed at the time of allotment of hostel seat.
- All the decision taken by the School authority are final & binding.
- Rules are subject to addition or alteration.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited inside the Campus.
Tuition Fees can be paid on installment basis. Fees are subjected to increase from time to time due to escalation in costs.